- Othyus Jeffers: I have heard numerous people say that he is an undersized four, but all the guy does is make plays and win. He is the best defender in the league, and I think he is the best creator/scorer in the league with Trey Johnson's now out of it. He is just a stud, and I think he will make any team better because of the way he competes day in and day out.
- Ivan Johnson: I may be biased for this former Duck (he was there a couple of years before transferring), but I think he is the most complete big man in the league. He scores inside and out, rebounds, plays tough, and has elevated Erie to one of the best players in the league. I know he is undersized, is a tweener, and all that, but the guy can just play and, again, would make any team better.
- Courtney Sims: A bit of an enigma to me, but I don't think it can be denied that the guy just gets it done night in and night out. There is no better scorer in the post, and what a luxury for Nick Nurse that he can go down to this polished player. He is not the most graceful player while running, and I am sure that concerns people, but when he gets it in the post, he gets it done. I am pretty sure there are many bigs in the NBA getting significant time without his skill set.
- Jeff Adrien: Another undersized big, but he plays hard, rebounds, and is a presence in the paint when he gets the ball. He was a load for us to handle, and we are not the only one to struggle with him. He is leading the league in rebounding, and I think he could fill a role on a team with that specialty of rebounding and being active.
- Orien Greene: I loved his versatility at the showcase. He played point or the wing, and his game never wavered wherever he was playing. I've heard he is not a great shooter, but I thought he shot well when I saw him, and I loved how active he was on defense. I have a smaller sample in terms of watching his game, but I think he is another guy who is worthy of a look from the NBA.
Those are my top five guys who I like right now, and I am sure that will change. Let me know who you like!